Overview

This is another blog about video games.
I'm gonna share personal experience with some of the games I've played. Most, if not all of these games will be Xbox 360 or Xbox One games because that is my preferred platform.
I hope you enjoy reading about the things that keep me from being productive.

Friday, April 10, 2015

A Little Something Different

     League of Legends is a Free-to-Play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game by Riot Games that over the past few years has become one of the most popular computer games in the entire world with over 5 million players in dozens of countries.

League of Legends. Riot Games. Riot Studios. 2009.

     League of Legends centers around 5 on 5 competitive gameplay in which opposing teams fight to each other's bases and destroy their Nexus. League has 123 playable characters or Champions which you can purchase using and in-game currency or with real money. Players pick their champions and play to win. The deceptively simple game in trumped by the skill it takes to play well. The game does a good job at matching players with similar skill and experience.

     League of Legends also has a dedicated professional circuit that is streamed live on the internet. The extravagant season matches build up to a massive World Championship Event that takes place in a large stadium to accommodate hundreds of thousands of people.

   To tell the truth to fully understand League, you have to just sign up and play.


    I had barely heard of League before attending college, but now that I gave in to the hype, I love the game and I'm starting to get very good at it. I recommend anyone who wants to have a relaxing time playing computer games to play League.

     League of Legends is available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.

     For more information check out these places:

2 comments: